1. In the bracket sheet above, each bracket is a single match-up. Choose which character you think will win in the polls
and move them forward to the next round, until you FILL OUT THE ENTIRE SHEET, FROM NUMBER 1 TO NUMBER 63
2. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
: Any entry which does not follow the correct format will not count in the office pool. Our system for awarding points won't recognize spelling/formatting mistakes, and we can't go through everyone's predictions fixing it for them.
CLICK TO FILL OUT YOUR BRACKET.
Follow the instructions at this page exactly. You will receive a message thanking you for submitting your bracket. This is a new system and we are hoping that there will be no problems with it but if — and only if
— you receive an error message please copy and paste the following into a comment and we will manually add your entry:
3. Use the name of the character EXACTLY
as it shows up on the bracket sheet. To make sure there are no mistakes, you can copy and paste the character names from the table on the website.
4. Each correctly predicted character earns you the number of points assigned to that round, with a possible total of 1200 points. The prize for winning the Fandom Office Pool is a Winner Choice's bracket in next year's games!
That means your pet fandom as long as it fits into our eligibility criteria gets automatically gets a spot in the bracket!
5. If you double-submit at the website your bracket will be disqualified.
6. If you would like to view other people's brackets, here is the page for that