1. In the bracket sheet above, each bracket is a single match-up. Choose which character you think will win in the polls and move them forward to the next round, until you FILL OUT THE ENTIRE SHEET, FROM NUMBER 1 TO NUMBER 63.
2. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: Any comment that doesn't follow this exact format will not count in the office pool. Our system for awarding points won't recognize spelling/formatting mistakes, and we can't go through everyone's predictions fixing it for them.
Copy and paste the following into a comment:
3. Use the name of the character EXACTLY as it shows up on the bracket sheet. To make sure there are no mistakes, you can copy and paste the character names from here:
4. Each correctly predicted character earns you the number of points assigned to that round, with a possible total of 1200 points. The prize for winning the Fandom Office Pool is a Winner Choice's bracket in next year's games! That means your pet fandom as long as it fits into our eligibility criteria gets automatically gets a spot in the bracket!
5. If there are any edits made to your comment after the pool is closed, your bracket sheet will be disqualified.
(Office Pool closed Monday, March 11, 1:06PM EST)