1. Vote for your FAVORITE character in each poll.
2. SHUT YOUR WHINING. I don't want to hear any complaints about how this game is being run wrong – why wasn't this fandom included? why isn't this character in the polls? There's no possible way I can include every single character from every single fandom to please every single person participating in this game, so SHUT IT DOWN.
3. NO FAKE JOURNALS and NO OUTSIDE PLATFORMS (DREAMWIDTH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ETC.). Due to previous incidents of ballot stuffing, fake Livejournals created during the dates of this or any previous game OR any platform that isn't Livejournal (Dreamwidth, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be counted in the results. You're free to participate in the comments with them, but don't vote. Don't think I won't take the time to stop the game and count them all myself. I did it last year, I'll do it again. I'M BUYING ALL THE HOT DOGS AND GIVING THEM TO THE GOOD PEOPLE.
4. A schedule of the tournament can be found HERE. (Please note that US Daylight Saving Time started on March 11. Check here for time zones.)
5. Character campaign posters can be found HERE.
(Polls closed as of Thursday, March 15, 1:00PM EST. Please note that US Daylight Saving Time started on March 11. Check here for time zones.)
COMEDY vs. TEEN:
Leslie Knope (Parks and Recreation)
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
SCI-FI vs. DRAMA:
Donna Noble (Doctor Who)
John Watson (Sherlock)
If you're using a Livejournal created during the dates of this or any previous game OR any platform that isn't Livejournal (Dreamwidth, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), you're free to participate in the comments, but DON'T VOTE. Due to previous incidents of ballot stuffing, these votes will not be counted in the results.